- Goods will be delivered within 4 working days of confirmation that the order has been received.
- The courier will call or text you to arrange a date and time of delivery.
- Deliveries are Monday to Friday, within normal working hours. The courier will however make out of hours arrangements with you if requested.
- A pallet truck is required to complete deliveries, as a result a hard, smooth surface is required. Should these requirements not be available, your order may be left kerbside.
- Once your order has been collected by the courier, a cancellation charge will apply.
- The driver is not obliged to move the goods any further than the back of the truck, but may do so at his/ her own discretion.
- We sometimes have an interruption in supply, we will contact you if this occurs, this will mean a short delay in deliveries.
Terms and Conditionsjfcasey2020-07-22T10:10:37+00:00